NHÁM BÙI NHÙI 3M SCOTCH BRITE 7447
GIÁ LẺ: 22.000/TẤM (150mm x 230mm)
GIÁ HỘP: 390.000/HỘP (20 TẤM)
Scotch-Brite 7447 General Purpose Hand Pad thuận lợi cho những vấn đề làm sạch, chà nhám, hoàn thiện cho các bề mặt Kim loại, gỗ….
- Scotch-Brite 7447 General Purpose Hand Pad thuận lợi cho những vấn đề làm sạch, chà nhám, hoàn thiện cho các bề mặt Kim loại, gỗ….
- Bùi nhùi 3M 7447 thích hợp để sử dụng trên gỗ, kim loại, nhựa, gốm, sứ, thủy tinh, cao su, hoặc vật liệu tổng hợp.
- Đặc biệt sử dụng để vệ sinh các đốm ô xi hoá nhôm.
- Có thể dùng ướt hoặc khô, sẽ không bị rỉ.
- Có thể được gấp lại, xếp chồng lên nhau, hoặc lăn để làm sạch hiệu quả.
Blending, Cleaning, Contour Finishing, Deburring, Finishing, Surface Preparation
Adhesives, Coatings, Sealant Corrosion Removal, Blending/Deburring, Finishing/Polishing
Equipment - Machines
Aerospace, AOEM, Composite, General Industrial, Marine, Metalworking, MRO, Paint Preparation, Transportation & Heavy Equipment, Woodworking
22.86 Centimeter, 228.6 mm
National Stock Number
Metalworking, Paint Prep, Coating & Corrosion Removal
Cabinetry, Custom Woodworking and Millwork, Furniture, Metal Fabrication, Primary Wood and Panel Processing
All Metals, Carbon Steel, Metal, Paint, Plastic
15.24 Centimeter, 152.4 mm
- Superior alternative to steel wool, wire brushes, sandpaper, and other nonwoven products for cleaning or finishing tasks
- Very fine grade aluminum oxide abrasive cleans, finishes, grains, denibs, and defuzzes
- Suitable for use on wood, metal, plastics, ceramics, porcelain, glass, rubber, or composites
- Reusable pad resists tearing, splintering, shredding, loading and will never rust, providing a long, useful life
- Can be folded, stacked, or rolled for effective cleaning or conditioning on flat, irregular, or contoured surfaces
Scotch-Brite™ General Purpose Hand Pad 7447 combines flexibility with effective cutting action and precise hand control to accomplish tough cleaning jobs or produce fine finishing results, use after use. Very fine grade aluminum oxide abrasives cut fast and fine, leaving a smooth, finished surface. Suitable for use on a wide variety of materials and for many different tasks.
May be used with hand block to access hard-to-reach areas
Suitable for a wide variety of subsrates
The performance of Scotch-Brite™ General Purpose Hand Pad 7447 is comparable to steel wool grade 1. However, unlike steel wool, our Scotch-Brite™ pads won't shred during use, rust after use, or create fine metal splinters. The non-woven, open-web material resists loading and can be used dry, with water or solvents, and rinsed clean for reuse. This multipurpose 6 x 9" pad can be used by hand for precise control, with a hand pad block for uniform finishing, or on an in-line sander to cover large areas.
Hand held abrasive bends and curves to round out your finish
This maroon hand pad uses aluminum oxide abrasive. Aluminum oxide is a popular choice among industrial professionals because of its cut-rate and long life. This mineral is a tough, durable abrasive that self-fractures to expose fresh cutting edges in use, whereas traditional abrasives, such as garnet, quickly wear down with use. Due to its high cut-rate, hardness, strength, and low heat retention, aluminum oxide mineral is widely used in grinding applications in addition to sanding and finishing use. Aluminum oxide is suitable on a wide variety of substrates in both woodworking and metalworking, including ferrous alloys.
Many Benefits of Open-Web Abrasives
Our Scotch-Brite&trade industrial abrasive products are a unique surface conditioning product with abrasives incorporated into non-woven nylon or other synthetic fibers. Combining abrasives into the fibers creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open-web material is load resistant and keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibers.